“Get data from your NMEA2000 network to a iPad, iPhone or other tablet with the Navlink NMEA2000 wireless server”
With more and more equipment now using NMEA 2000 networking, being able to easily connect the network data to mobile devices such as smart phones, tablets and laptops is becoming an important consideration.
NavLink is a simple and cost effective wireless device that converts NMEA2000 data into a wireless data feed that can be received by any mobile wireless device. Using standard NMEA data formats, NavLink is compatible with all software applications that support TCP (single device) or UDP (multiple devices) data transfer.
This model comes with a USB cable for customers that want to have a permanent wired USB connection to their PC or Mac at the chart table.
A number of Marine Navigation software packages support TCP/UDP data transfer including; SmarterTrack (PC) OpenCPN (PC/Mac/Linux) SeaPro (PC) Rose Point Coastal Explorer (PC) MaxSea (PC) and Nobeltec (PC) MacENC (Macs) iNavX (iPhone/iPad) Nav Apps: iSailor and iRegatta
· NMEA 2000 Certified Wireless Data server
· Reads NMEA 2000 data and transmits it wirelessly over 802.11b+g
· Can be fitted to any NMEA 2000 network with integral cable (male micro connector)
· Supports Bi-Directional communication for driving an Autopilot
· Includes USB Interface for wired connection to PC or MAC
· Uses standard NMEA data for maximum compatibility with software applications
· Creates a wireless access point and then transmits data via TCP/UDP link
· TCP allows single device connection while UDP allows multiple devices to receive the data
· Single plug ‘n play connection to the NMEA2000 network, provides power and data
· Fully compatible with popular iNavX navigation application for Apple mobile devices
· Easy to install IP54 black box solution